Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And it came to pass.....

Last evening I met with President John of the Wilmington Delawre Stake for my PPI (Personal Preisthood Interview).  I reported to him the work that we are doing in the Rising Sun Branch in the way of improved attendance at church and in Priesthood meetings.  I also shared our home teaching results which are always improving.  I shared with him our great desire to become a Ward and all the efforts we are making to become one.  President John then said to me, "You won't have to wait long".  To my great delight we will be becoming the Bayview Ward on April 25th.  He asked me not to share this information with anyone prior to the change.  He did say that I could share it with Liz on the way home from Stake Conference next Sunday.  I am typing this entry and it will be dated today but it will not be published until April 25th after it is official.

No comments: