Monday, June 14, 2010

Flag Day & A Painted Playhouse

It's Flag Day and we Saluted and followed Carter this morning in pledging allegiance to it this morning as we posted our Flag to pay tribute.  God Bless America!  I'm grateful to my father and the veterans and those actively protecting our country.

Hard to believe that Mom and Dad will be flying out tomorrow night.  I'm sure that there will be things that they are looking forward to returning to back in Wyoming.  I also know they have enjoyed their visit despite the hectic schedule we call life on the east coast.  A lot more driving to get to places than they are used to I'm sure.

True to their commitment they have helped with a number of projects around the house and even today with departure tomorrow they are painting the playhouse.

Liz got a summons for Jury duty next month and Mom is talking about making the trip out to look after the kids while I go to work and she performs this civic duty.  I sure love and appreciate our parents.  We're all grown up and they are still looking out for us and doing all kinds of things to help us where they can.

I'm so glad I know that families can be together forever!

No comments: