Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Faith of my Children

Carter and I came home today to discover the door nob from the garage into the house was broken and we couldn't get into the house.  After about 5 minutes of unsuccessful attempts Carter suggested we pray.  We paused, we prayed, we turned the handle, and the door opened.  The childlike faith that Carter and Madelyn consistently exhibit lifts my spirit because I know Elizabeth and I have taught them well and they are see the miracles that come by exercising their faith.

In this world of so much wickedness I'm encouraged by their growth in the gospel.  I'm hopeful that they will one day be able to stand against the adversary with strong resolve that God lives, he loves them, and it is his work and glory to bring about their immortality and eternal life.

No comments: